FEED recommended RGP immediately position itself in the prosthetic solutions marketplace by developing a brand name for the first proprietary prosthetic fitting process for the new amputee. We developed a name for this process: F.I.T., which stands for Functionally Inspired Technology – a proprietary process that incorporates the finest prosthetic technologies and clinicians to provide every amputee with the absolute best fitting device. Patients are taken through the F.I.T. process: referral and coordination, initial consultation and orientation, evaluation, on-site manufacturing, custom prosthetic fitting, and ongoing care. F.I.T. also represents updated internal practice standards that are consistent with the new developing brand.
Brand Rx Report
Typically a 30-50 page PDF report and presentation that clearly articulates a collaborative process to help you achieve clarity and organizational unity around your developing core brand principles. Includes:
– Intake sessions with key stakeholders
– Brand health assessment
– Recommended brand positioning and strategic stands
– Brand vision board
– Brand identity board
– Brand asset analysis
– A recommended website wireframe
– Recommended campaign concept sketches & mood board
– Brand brief – the foundational document of the brand designed to provide a shared understanding and focus to all initiatives
Like the work? Feel free to share it.